New Graphene Markets and Players Report Published
DALLAS, September 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ —
Graphene is a hot topic. It promises to offer the best possible material properties in almost all applications. Its extraordinary performance has led many to call it the ‘superlative’ or ‘wonder’ material. The reality however is different and it is important to diligently separate hype from reality using detailed understanding of the graphene technology and industry. ReportsnReports.com offers two research reports on the Graphene Market that analyze the techonologies, markets, players and applications of Graphene with 2018 & 2022 forecasts for the industry.
Graphene: Analysis of Technology, Markets and Players 2013-2018 forecasts that 100 million dollars of graphene will be sold in 2018 into a range of applications, including RFID, smart packaging, super capacitors, composites, ITO replacement, sensors, logic and memory, etc. It finds that there is no single graphene, but they are different types of graphene. Each type has a different a microstructure, layer number, oxygen content, etc. And each type offers a different set of properties therefore targeting a different set of markets. Graphene can be manufactured using a variety of techniques. This research critically assesses the potential volume production capability, cost structure, and graphene quality for each technique. It evaluates mechanical micro-cleavage, chemical vapour deposition, liquid-phase exfoliation, oxidisation-reduction and various plasma approaches. Detailed company profiles are provided. In many cases, the profiles are compiled using direct interviews with decision-makers within the companies. For each company, detailed insight is given into their state of the technology, target markets, assets and business strategy. Using our insight, an overall picture of the emerging graphene industry, from an investment and revenue prospective, is constructed.
Who should buy this report?
Players active in:
- Commercialising graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Providing materials that graphene will rival including silver nanowires, silver nanoparticles, ITO, carbon black, carbon fibre, etc
- Assessing the use of graphene as additive in composites and epoxies
- Developing transparent conductors and alternatives to ITO.
- Feeding into the graphene supply chain including graphite miners
- Producing and using conductive inks, particularly for smart packaging applications
- Assessing options for RFID inks
- Providing energy storage solutions including batteries and supercapacitors
- Developing transistors including printed ones
- Investing in emerging technologies
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/191881-graphene-analysis-of-technology-markets-and-players-2013-2018.html.
The report Graphene: Technologies, Applications and Markets says the segment made up of capacitors is projected to be the largest segment in 2022. Capacitors are expected to increase from $31 million in value in 2017 to $410 million in 2022, a CAGR of 67.6%. Structural materials are expected to jump from $44.5 million in 2017 to $167.6 million in 2022, a CAGR of 30.4%. The goal of this report is to survey emerging graphene technologies and applications, identify those that are most likely to achieve significant commercial sales in the next 5 years to 10 years, and develop quantitative estimates of potential sales. The objectives include identifying the graphene technologies and applications with the greatest commercial potential in the 2012-to-2022 time frame, identifying market drivers and evaluating obstacles to their successful commercialization, and projecting future sales.
Scope & Format of the report:
The report addresses emerging global markets for graphene, including the applications listed below:
- Computing/data processing.
- Data storage.
- Thermal management.
- Solar cells.
- Sensing and imaging.
- Structural materials.
- Miscellaneous other applications.
The study format includes and/or addresses the following major elements:
- Executive summary.
- General properties of graphene.
- Historical milestones in the development of graphene.
- Emerging and developmental graphene technologies and applications that have the greatest commercial potential through 2022.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each application and material during the period from 2012 to 2017.
- General assessment of expected market trends in the longer term (2017 to 2022).
- Companies that are producing or developing commercial graphene applications.
- Patent analysis.
Intended Audience for this report: This report is intended especially for marketing executives, entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, and other readers with a need to know where the emerging graphene market is headed over the next five to 10 years. Although the report is organized around specific technologies, it is largely nontechnical in nature and coverage. That is, it is concerned less with theory and jargon than with what works, how much of the latter the market is likely to purchase, and at what price.
The report has not been written specifically for scientists and technologists. However, the report’s findings concerning the market for their work, including the availability of government and corporate research funding for different technologies and applications, should interest this audience as well.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/67190-graphene-technologies-applications-and-markets.html.